Saturday June 9th, 2018

The exercise:

Write a four line poem about: applause.

Oh, and happy 10 year anniversary to Daily Writing Practice. The, uh, prompt was honestly not connected with this at all. I just remembered after scheduling the entire week that the blog started sometime in early June, so I looked up the actual date and then edited this post.

I feel like I'm over explaining this.

So I shall just say: thanks for being an integral part of this writing practice site. Reading your responses to my prompts is what keeps me committed to continuing on with this blog.

2 comments:

Greg said...

There was a time when you'd do a year-in-review of blog posts over the past year for the anniversary... ok, you did it once. All the way back in 2009. But it was still a nice idea and it's a shame it would be so much work to do it again, especially with nine years to catch up on... :-D
And I enjoy reading your posts (when you have time to make them) and your comments on our little efforts, so I think the blog benefits us all, one way or another :) Thank-you!

Applause
Bring out the Maestro,
The man with a million prompts to write to.
Ovate him, decorate him and thank him
For seeing this writing blog through.

Marc said...

Greg - yeah, a decade in review would take... a while :P

Aw, thank you :)

I think.

Depends what you're planning on decorating me with :P