Sunday December 7th, 2008

The exercise:

Today's prompt is: mind reader.

Mine:

Kat and I went to a good friend's birthday party last night and had a really wonderful time. We ended the night with a board game (and maybe some drinking).

The game was called Telepaths and the basic idea was to split into teams of two, each team was given either a word or picture and then had to individually write down words they associated with it. Depending on which square on the board you were on, you had to write down anywhere from five to eight words. For each matching word your team got, you moved forward one space.

The first team to start play to begin the game was the one that had known each other the least amount of time. It was a little odd to go first, seeing as we've been together for 3.5 years, but everyone else knew each other either from high school or university. We had quite a few funny 'what were you thinking?' moments between the various teams, it was a really good time.

It didn't hurt that Kat and I ended up winning. I guess we've got each other figured out pretty good. Not that there are not still surprises (a few of them last night) but we're definitely on the same wavelength more often than not.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Mind Reader

It was as if she could read my mind and I haven't even meet her until today. She knew how old I was, what I liked and creepy things I didn't even know. But I was lucky I only had her one day at school and I never saw her again.