Friday September 26th, 2008

The exercise:

Def Poetry Jam Friday brings you a video originally aired in 2005 but only uploaded last week: Ratsack's Free The Toes.

Mine:

What a fantastically imaginative way to proclaim that high heels are ridiculous. They are not sexy, they just look uncomfortable and unnatural.

Do you know what the least sexy thing I've ever seen is? An otherwise attractive woman walking down the street, struggling to maintain her balance, as she teeter tottered along on what appeared to be ten inch heels. I suspect now that they were closer to five inches, but the image is pretty well seared into my head.

Did she think she was increasing her sex appeal? Are there men out there that actually found her hotter because of those silly shoes? If so... are they really worth impressing?

I won't even get started on women who wear jeans with high heels... just... no. Seriously, stop.

I'll leave you with another Ratsack video from a smaller venue.

No comments: