Wednesday September 10th, 2008

The exercise:

Continuing with yesterday's theme, today's starter is: virus. Yay!

Note: the "yay" was simply a very, very sarcastic exclamation of joy about the virus (technically, viruses). It is not part of the starter... unless you want it to be!

Mine:

Great, a virus has been found,
My protection is unsound;
Hmm, all of my programs crash -
Throw this junker in the trash?

No no, we can fix this crap -
Just give it a little slap
And maybe try some voodoo -
We can rebuild and renew.

Cross my fingers, cross my eyes,
Cross my heart and hope to die;
Please let this ordeal be through -
Don't let this happen to you.

A virus rocking your boat?
Try avast! - it gets my vote.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Judging by the poem and the fact that you were able to submit a post avast! did the trick and got your computer going again. I am very glad to hear that, especially when that mean you won't need me to come over to reformat your computer :)