Thursday September 4th, 2008

The exercise:

I was feeling a bit stuck while working on the next chapter of Spare Change so I thought I'd make use of this blog to help with that blog. If I scratch this blog, maybe this blog will scratch that blog? Or something. Leave me alone, I'm crazy.

Aaaaanyway. The topic for today is: a gun is not the answer.

Mine:

The unthinking piece of steel in your hand is not your path to salvation. It will not bring you to the pearly gates, only to damnation.

Pulling the trigger will not clear the fog of confusion that has settled on your head. The only thing you're pulling is the wool over your eyes and your delusion will spread.

The bullet in the chamber cannot set you free. It will only dump you behind bars, can't you see? Please, please just give the gun to me.

No comments: