Saturday November 16th, 2013

The exercise:

Write a four line poem about: making history.

Work went pretty well today, got a lot of cleaning done. Also had a small group come in to bowl, so I had a chance to work in the alley as well. It was quiet enough in the gym at the time that it wasn't much of an issue to bounce back and forth... though I am starting to get a bit tired of those stairs.

Currently not schedule to work again until next Saturday. We'll see if anything comes up before then.

Mine:

Quote all the books you like,
I don't care what you say.
As far as I'm concerned,
It's all made up anyway.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Surfboard. That'll make going downstairs so much fun you won't mind having to carry the surfboard with you when you go back up again :)
Heh, I think the only response to your poem today has to be, "Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it"!
(Nicely put though ;-))

Making history
Because I am the winner,
The books say what I think
That my cause was just, and might was right,
And my enemies surely stink!

Marc said...

Greg - you always have the best solutions :P

Hah, that sounds like the sort of history book I might pen, given the chance.