Thursday August 28th, 2008

The exercise:

Today's starter is: thoughts on meditation. Ah, the struggles of the restless mind.

Mine:

Okay, focus on the breath, don't get carried away by thoughts. Just label it 'thinking' and go back to the breath, no problem.

What was that sou- thinking.

In. Out. In. Out.

Is thinking 'in out' cheating? Thinking.

In. Out. In. Out.

I'll have to ask if that's che- thinking.

I wonder- thinking.

Ow, my ba- thinking.

Hey, I'm getting pretty good at cutting these thoughts off. I'm not letting - THINKING!

Oh man, I almost laughed. Would they kick me out if I la- thinking.

I wonder what you'd have to do to get kicked out of a meditation class. Oh, thinking.

Oh, is it time to stop already? Wow, I feel so mellow.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

funny.

never been to a meditation class.

thinking it would be quite difficult:)