Sunday January 11th, 2009

The exercise:

I'm sitting here trying to think of what to write today while listening to Justin Taylor's Cheesy Little Love Song when it occurs to me: that's it!

So go ahead and write a cheesy little love song of your own. Mine might be the strangest thing I've ever written. And that's saying something.

Mine:

When you're gone I'm feeling blue,
I just can't stop myself from missing you;
My brain goes all gorgonzola,
Like I'm stuck in a broke down gondola.

Truly, my sharp little feta,
There could be nothing betta,
Than you, me and brie,
Sitting with a view of the sea.

Let us build a roquefort,
From which we'll hold court;
I promise life will be gouda,
You'll be happier than Buddha!

2 comments:

Laurita said...

The love song is great
I even like it better
than grated parmesan
or a slice of cheddar

Truly cheesy goodness. :)

Marc said...

Ha ha, thank you!