The prompt today: a recipe for joy.
I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon to spend the long weekend camping with Kat's family and I'll be back on Monday sometime. I'm not going to bother scheduling any posts (since Blogger can't be bothered to fix that little bug) but I'll hopefully have a post for Friday up before I take off.
I'll post Saturday, Sunday, and Monday when I get back. Rest assured that I'll be writing while I'm camping. I hope you all have a great weekend, long or otherwise.
A recipe for joy
1. Take one young man.
2. Give this young man a bicycle.
3. Place the young man, along with the bicycle, about a twenty-five minute ride from home.
4. Turn the temperature up to 32 degrees Celsius.
5. Add some humidity, so that it feels more like 40.
6. Allow the young man to bike home.
7. Give said young man a glass of ice-cold water.
8. Repeat step seven until the young man's eyes glaze over and an aura of joy begins to emanate from his entire body (usually two glasses will be sufficient).
9. Enjoy his joy.