Saturday April 29th, 2017

The exercise:

Write a four line poem about: smoking in the boy's room.

Wow. I did not remember that video being that weird.

Anyway, wasn't the inspiration. No, that would be whoever has decided that the men's washroom at the main beach in Osoyoos is a lovely place for an evening smoke. And then leaves the cigarette butts in there.

As a bonus, two out of the last three mornings there have been butts in one of the urinals.

Below is my attempt to understand it. I am very glad my weekend has arrived.

Mine:

Pee scented
And poo smeared,
He likes it for
The atmosphere

1 Comments:

Greg said...

Perhaps the washroom is sheltered? Or they're smoking when they arrive and they figure the washroom gets cleaned regularly? But either way I can see that it wasn't what you were expecting :)
I like your take on the smoker's preferences though!

Smoking in the boys' room
The girls have drilled a peephole
And they've snapping pictures on their phones
'Cos Gareth's in the boys' room
Smokin' hot and naked to the bones.

[I moved the apostrophe in boy's because I think it's what you intended :)]