Saturday March 28th, 2009

The exercise:

I'm having a rather productive morning and feeling quite good about it. Thus something is bound to go wrong this afternoon. But until then I shall enjoy the feeling.

Today's four line poem prompt, courtesy of Greg, is: junket.

If you happen to have an idea for a future prompt/starter please do let me know. I'm not a bottomless pit of inspiration over here you know.

Okay, I actually am, but I don't want the word getting out. So just keep it between us, alright?

Mine:

The air is breezy,
The questions easy;
They all pay no heed
To the rampant greed.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Is this my 15 minutes of Warholian fame then? I always thought there'd be more trumpets....

Junket

The only thing left on the menu was breast-milk junket
"I made it myself," the waitress proudly said,
I was starving, so I ordered it,
And awaited its arrival with dread.

Marc said...

My apologies sire, the dancing girls shall be ordered for next time.

'I made it myself' - haha!